Premium Purity™At ACT.Global, we want to save lives by protecting humans and animals from damaging microbes and harmful organic chemicals. Thus, we copy nature’s own disinfection methods, creating an effective and sustainable disinfection solution that we call Premium Purity™. Our solution is especially beneficial in industries where low-microbial environments and excellent air quality are important such as in health care, hospitality, food processing, and beverage production. In these industries, we can also help reduce the use of toxic chemicals, water, and plastic.
ACT CleanCoat™ is a coating based on an advanced technology, which is designed to decompose harmful microbes such as bacteria, virus, airborne mold spores, and chemical compounds such as VOCs. The coating is transparent and odorless and can be applied to all types of surfaces. When the coating is exposed to light, a photocatalytic reaction starts, which decomposes microbes and purifies the air. Treating an area with ACT CleanCoat™ enables cleaning with the ACT ECA System™.
The ACT ECA System™ transforms water and salt into a liquid detergent – ACT ECA Water – by destabilizing and elevating the electrical charge of the water. ACT ECA Water is produced at the client’s facility by an ACT ECA Generator. When using ACT ECA Water there is not any need for protective gloves and masks during cleaning as the system replaces strong chemical detergents and disinfectants. The leftover will decompose, and only water and salt remain.
ACT Consulting and Monitoring ensures our clients that the hygiene levels at their facilities meet the established targets.
Benefits of Premium Purity™
- Protection against harmful microbes
- Protection against VOCs such as nitrogen oxides (NOx) and cigarette smoke
- Protection against airborne mold spores and allergens
Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Reduced use of toxic chemicals, water, and plastic
- Water savings related to cleaning
- Better working environment
- Focus on sustainability
- Live and work in healthy and fresh air without VOCs, such as NOx, and unpleasant odors
- Exposure to harmful chemicals is reduced
Return on investment
- Achieve a higher level of hygiene with less effort
- Higher capacity utilization
- Savings on water and traditional detergents
Core process benefits
- Reduced risk of contamination from microbes
- Improved hygiene process control
- Focus on CSR
- Sustainability and eco-friendly focus
- Protection against microbes
- Improved indoor air quality
Denmarks First Chemical Free Hotel ...
Visit the unique boutique hotel in the heart of Copenhagen
A brewery without mold issues? Now it is possible.