Premium Purity™At ACT.Global, we want to save lives by protecting humans and animals from damaging microbes and harmful organic chemicals. Thus, we copy nature’s own disinfection methods, creating an effective and sustainable disinfection concept that we call Premium Purity™. Our solution is especially beneficial to industries where low-microbial environments are mission critical such as in health care, hotels and restaurants, food processing and beverage production. In these industries, we can help reduce the use of plastic and toxic chemicals while saving water in the process.
Benefits of Premium Purity™
- Protection against harmful microbes
- Protection against VOCs such as nitrogen oxides (NOx) and cigarette smoke
- Protection against airborne mold spores and allergens
Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Reduced use of toxic chemicals, plastic and detergents
- Water savings related to cleaning
- Better working environment
- Focus on sustainability
- Live and work in healthy and fresh air without VOCs and unpleasant odors
- Exposure to harmful chemicals is reduced
Return on investment
- Achieve a higher level of hygiene with less effort
- Higher capacity utilization
- Savings on water and traditional detergents
Core process benefits
- Reduced risk of contamination from microbes
- Improved hygiene process control
- Focus on CSR
- Sustainability and eco-friendly focus
- Protection against microbes
- Improved indoor air quality
ISS Facility Services
When we were first introduced to ACT.Global’s concept, we quickly saw some significant benefits for us and our customers. With the revolutionising power of this concept, combined with our operational expertise and know-how, we are able to move to the next level of disinfection and sustainable cleaning.
During working hours, our dedicated staff delivers top quality service, and off-hours ACT CleanCoat keeps working and protecting humans, property and products.
Besides ensuring eco-friendly cleaning that lasts longer, we are especially pleased to play our part in making the planet a better place – this by dramatically reducing the amounts of chemicals and water used in the cleaning process.
This is without question the future of our industry.
Mr. Abhijit Datta,
Former Country Manager of ISS Thailand
Denmarks First Chemical Free Hotel ...
Visit the unique boutique hotel in the heart of Copenhagen
A brewery without mould issues? Now it is possible.