Green technologies custom-made in DenmarkThe ACT Solution creates the most hygienic environment in the most sustainable way possible. By applying the latest discoveries in nano-technology, we have been able to copy nature’s own disinfection method, probably creating the eco-friendliest disinfectant in the world. Independent scientific studies show healthcare facilities use the ACT Solution reduce healthcare associated-infections with up to 30%. Considering, there are 4 million healthcare associated-infections every year in Europe alone, the ACT Solution can play a vital role in saving human lives, reduces sufferings and also reduce the costs of healthcare.
What the ACT Solution offers
- Protection against harmful bacteria and viruses
- Protection against airborne microbes and chemicals like VOCs
- Protection against mould and algae
- Live and work in healthy and fresh air with out unpleasant odour
- Exposure to pernicious chemicals is reduced
Return on investment
- Achieve a higher level of hygiene with less effort
- Prolonged interval between cleaning and disinfection
Corporate social responsibility
- Reduced use of toxic chemicals and detergents
- Water savings related to cleaning
- Use of nature’s own processes to reduce harmful microbes
- A greener footprint
- Data-driven solutions secure high and uniformed standards
- Quickly spot challenging areas and adjust procedures accordingly
Green and long-lasting disinfection
With the ACT Solution you can eliminate the use of all pernicious chemicals from your disinfection and cleaning cycle.
Whereas conventional disinfections, which quickly vaporise, the ACT Solution makes surfaces self-disinfecting, providing you with long-term protection against all kinds of microbes, including bacteria, viruses, algae, mould spores, VOCs and unpleasant odours.
ISS Facility Services
When we were first introduced to the ACT Solution, we quickly saw some significant benefits for us and our customers. With the revolutionising power of the ACT Solution, combined with our operational expertise and know-how, we are able to move to the next level of cleaning and disinfection.
During working hours our dedicated staff delivers top quality service, and off-hours the ACT Solution keeps working and protecting humans, property and products.
Besides ensuring better cleaning that lasts longer, we are especially pleased to play our part in making the planet a better place – this by dramatically reducing the amounts of chemicals and water used in the cleaning process.
This is without question the future of our industry.
Mr. Abhijit Datta,
Former Country Manager of ISS Thailand
Denmarks first chemical free hotel ...
Visit the unique boutique hotel in the heart of Copenhagen
A brewery without mould issues? Now it is possible.